Thursday, September 15, 2011

Activities!

So, now we're in full swing with the after-school activities and it's quite busy!  It was nice to ease into it though - Harris has been having football practice for a few weeks now then just this week, Wrenn started soccer and gymnastics.  Oh, and she had her first Girl Scout Daisy meeting on Saturday.  She is really excited about that too- so get ready for some Girl Scout cookies in February- she will be hitting you up to order!


Why can't I get this to rotate?



MB- help!  How can I get these to rotate?? 

I don't know exactly why- maybe because I was never really athletic or into sports, but I love to watch Wrenn play soccer.  She is pretty good and really tries hard - and seems to really have fun with it.  She asked me yesterday if she could play in high school and then what about after that??  I told her she could play as long as she wanted to and could be on teams when she got older if she continued to practice and try her best.


I don't have any pictures from gymnastics or the Daisy group yet- but will eventually, I'm sure.  For now, here is one of Harris at football practice.  He is on the Northside Cougars and is playing tight-end pretty regularly.  He seems to enjoy it- first game is the jamboree on Sept. 24. 


Oh, and in case you don't see these enough- another fun Seminole tailgate last Saturday!



2 comments:

  1. Love the pix, sis! Sorry I am no help with rotating...I have that same problem with certain pics occasionally. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are busy. Can't wait to see more pix of soccer and football. You gonna be a troop leader for Brownies? I remember Meem was your Aunt Mud's troop leader.

    Tell both chirren to do their best.

    ReplyDelete