Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OCD maybe?


So, I know it's in her genes (passed down from Meemaw, Paw Paw, and then from me - any OCD on the Wheeler side? - come on and confess!) but check out Wrenn's color-coded and "organized" gummy bears on her place mat above!  Starts early, I guess!  Don't worry- she ate the rest, I guess the green gummy bears' organization spot was in her belly!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, Wrenn - I feel your pain.

    On the positive side ... OCD really helps one's concentration and scheduling.

    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy is such an optimist! Wrenn, he used to tell me that my greasy face was good for fishing lures! (it is good for getting suction cups to stick better too, for the record):) But he IS right....there are good sides to a little OCD....you know, if you like to PLAN, that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will fess up that I am pretty sure I have some form of OCD! I don't constantly wash my hands over and over or touch things a certain way....BUT, I will check the front/back doors 3-5 times before I go to bed, just to be super, extra sure they are pushed tight and locked! Even if I have not used the oven/stove that night, I will check the burners several times before going to bed; just to be sure!!

    When I lock the front door (when leaving)I jiggle the handle over and over (several minutes worth) to be sure it is really locked and cannot be pushed in by a robber, LOL - There are more things, but that gives you an idea! And like MB and your dad says, it comes in handy when needing to plan & be organized! LOL

    ReplyDelete