Never too old to dye Easter eggs! But to be honest, Doug and I enjoyed it more than they did! I think Wrenn would have had more fun if she weren't trying to squeeze it in between birthday parties! She's busy- skating and spend- the- night Friday night then Kate's birthday party Saturday night!
Harris went to Ava's birthday dinner Friday night- hibachi restaurant fun. Alas, the happy couple is now broken up but that could change any day/ week (teenagers are somewhat fickle)
I had another race- the Palace Saloon 5k. A fun annual race that i enjoyed!
We had time to relax and float too!
And more Seminole baseball game fun.
And of course, Easter baskets and Easter egg hunting.
The older they get, the more they do with their friends and not me so I have less and less pictures to share with you! Sorry! 🙁
Oh and poor Wrenn has been sick and home from school for the past 3 days, no pictures of that! She is on the mend and back into her routine!
Clemson? Whazzup?
ReplyDeleteThose sunglasses are bigger
than Wrenn's head!
I love dying Easter Eggs!
Glad Wrenn is doing better now.
Fickle teens = yes,they are.