Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dance competition fun!

We were in Jacksonville last weekend for Wrenn's dance competition.  She had 5 dances and managed to squeeze in a lot of fun with friends. We ate good food, and had a really fun weekend! Even her big brother came and I don't think he had a terrible time! :-)


Still practicing driving!
Crawfish feast!
Dessert deliciousness!


Wrenn also did the youth Marathon a few weeks ago. She ran 25 miles on her own over the past few months then on a Saturday afternoon they ran the last 1.2 miles to the Finish Line. It was a fun event for the kids and I think she enjoyed it!


Wrenn also went on a Girl scout camping trip recently.   She was in charge of putting the grill together and helping to grill the chicken for dinner.  The also hiked, built a fire and painted/refurbished the camp's bathrooms.  Cold but fun trip!


Harris has been playing tennis-  first j.v. match of the season is today!   Also a few movie "dates" with a friend (girl) and hanging out with friends (i just don't have pictures of any of it! )


2 comments:

  1. I hate that I missed the live video of the competition, but thanks for the pics, AW. I know that she had fun.
    Tell H to do good - send tennis pics, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool dance costumes!!! Glad I got to catch some of the live stream but wanna watch more next time. Would love to catch one of HCs tennis matches too! And crawfish....yummmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete