Fun first half of Spring break (and Wrenn's 11th birthday)was at Port st. Joe / Mexico beach. We had great weather, delicious seafood and lots of fun!
Lots of sand digging, oyster eating, shell collecting, wave surfing, game playing and relaxing!
Second half- we headed down to spend some time "cabining" at fanning springs with MB, Taylor and Mimi. We had a fun visit, played games, relaxed on the awesome screened porch, canoed the Suwanee river, played (briefly) in the beautiful but cold springs, and celebrated Mimi's birthday.
I'll close with some "back to school" tennis match pics and circus trick practice!
Wow your pics from the first part of spring break are so pretty and look so relaxing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post, AW - thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteMexico Beach looks terrific - I've heard
that it's a nice beach, but I've never
been there.
Love the tennis pix - thanks.
Keep us posted on Wrenn's recovery.