So, after a friendly reminder from MB, I realized that I haven't blogged in almost a month! So, in the interest of saving time and not taking up too much of yours, I will just do mostly a pictorial catch- up post here - then try to keep up better in the summer (but don't hold your breath!)
For the past several weeks since I blogged last, we had a great visit from Pam, Paw Paw, Emby and Taylor, Wrenn enjoyed grandparents' day at her school with Pam and PawPaw, Harris had a volunteer day at Big Dog Rescue, Wrenn did a Girl Scout event at FSU school of music, we celebrated Doug's birthday, enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend, some pool time, and a fun Kentucky Derby party (and probably more that I am forgetting)- also some not so fun stuff too (school projects, FCAT testing, end of the school year exams, finished the legislative session, etc.) -- only 19 more days of school!
 |
| at the Greens' fun Derby party |
 |
Happy birthday Daddy!
|
 |
| yummy seafood birthday dinner for Doug |
 |
| Bday gift opening time- he had lots of help! |
 |
| Easter egg hunt at the Brodleys |
 |
| Dying eggs |
 |
| Sweet son mowing the back yard (we'll pretend he did this without any complaining :-) |
 |
| H and PawPaw checking out a cool airboat |
 |
| Harris and Taylor chowing down on some crawfish |
 |
| Story in the round time with Grandparents, Emby and cousin T (Wrenn was at a spend-the night bday party for a friend so we just had the boys) |
 |
| Celebrating our April birthday boys together |
.jpg) |
| Wrenn and T going for a cold swim! |
 |
| Wrenn and PawPaw playing with the scooter (yes, Paw Paw did actually ride it!) |
 |
goofy sunglass pic- fun family!
|
 |
| Clever Wrenn dying eggs with a whisk so her fingers stay clean! |
 |
| Wrenn enjoying the FSU circus with Pam and PawPaw |
 |
Wrenn and friends making Easter basket cupcakes
|
 |
| Wrenn and PawPaw with a baby alligator |
 |
| Wrenn with Mrs. Leslie at her baby shower |
 |
| Finally the pool is warming up! |
 |
Wrenn playing in a box fort- she was quite cozy in that box!
|
Now we are getting ready to finish the last few weeks of school strong- lots of final exams, projects and book reports to finish! Also, a camping trip coming up this weekend, ready for Mimi's move and lots more! I will try to do better with keeping up here- but no promises! The summer is busy too, just in a more fun way!
Thanks, MB, for prompting your sister. I've missed her posts.
ReplyDeleteLove the derby hat and flapper dress, AW plus those are some snazzy shorts that Doug has on!
Great fun during our visit - thanks for hosting us and we look forward to Grandparents Day again next year - hope Wrenn doesn't outgrow it soon.
I'm struck by Wrenn's ingenuity with the whisk - very clever. Also, boxes are always fun - got one in my Sunday School room.
Had to chuckle at Harris' picture mowing the yard - how well I remember grumbling, but now I actually enjoy it. Take heart, H!
YEAHHHHH for an updated blog!! Thanks, sis...love your derby hat by the way! Oh and wanna know what was in the big green flat gift for Uncle D's bday! Love the pics...love you!
ReplyDelete