Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catch-up post

Wrenn and Adeline with their sleeping masks- so cute!
Hannah spent the night with us and they made Butter-beer from Harry Potter (sort of like creme soda)


our sweet sleeping girl

 so since I've been neglecting our little blog here for a while, I thought I would just do a quick catch-all of the past few weeks and what's been going on with the Tallahassee Wheelers.  We've had friends over for sleepovers and playdates, been to bootcamps at the stadium, had several Northside Cougar football games, jazz, tap and gymnastics, Girl scout meetings and field trips, spirit week at middle school, a hunting trip, a benefit for breast cancer and a very fun Halloween party (among other things!)
Harris at a bootcamp class with me- in front of the Unconquered statue
Wrenn had a friend from school over to play
Cody and his baby
Brownie/ Girl Scout field trip to the Animal shelter and playground- they even got to see a kitten get its microchip
Harris is number 48 with all of the pink NFL gear!





And this next picture needs a little bit of description, mostly because it totally cracks me up!  The boys were playing some kind of like military guy thing with their air-soft guns and the kid on the left (the next door neighbor) looks pretty authentic, but check out Harris and Nicholas (they are all decked out with pink bike helmets, football helmet and pads, Wrenn's pink life jacket, baseball gloves, and Doug's fishing booties- hilarious!

Why can't I rotate??  Doug and I at the Cards for a Cure breast cancer fundraiser.

and here are some from the fun Halloween party at the Schneiders



Mummy wrapping game- fun!
 

Go Noles!
Boys chillaxing- notice H's cool gold shoes (spray paint is awesome!)

Ladybug and vampire girl








FSU football player, Golden Girl and zombie lady from London a long time ago!
Wrenn bobbing for apples

we made spooky creepy eyeball treats for the party and they were a hit!
 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the catch up post, sis! Tell Harris I tasted the real butterbeer here at Universal in September and surprisngly it was really tasty! BUT SUPER SWEET!!! T and I shared one but still could not finish it. Also tell Wrenn she is am awesome nand scary goth vampire!!! I think it is super cool that she got to watch a kitten get its chip too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Wrenn's outfit / costume - also her sleeping mask.

    Hope y'all have a great weekend with MB and T-man.

    Tell Harris that an MSU costume would look much better ... especially if the Dawgs can beat ala tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete