 |
| Harris up to bat- he got a great hit and two RBIs |
Harris has enjoyed baseball season so far this year - but I would not say it's his favorite sport (seems to prefer football and basketball). He is actually a pretty good baseball player- when we get past the sportsmanship! Having said that, his attitude and sportsmanship have improved over the last few games and he seems to be trying harder to control his temper. He almost always plays outfield, which I know can be boring. However, he waited patiently and coach finally let him play 2nd base at the last game- he was happy about that! I won't post after every game (he has two every week)- so we'll just make this an overall baseball game post! Go Marlins!
I wouldn't mind a post after each game. If nothing else, send some pix, please.
ReplyDeleteTell Harris to do his best and "Go Marlins!!!"
I'm with Mike on any info you'd like to share about the games! :)
ReplyDeleteHarris's dad does not like to lose either...I'm sure you've heard his Putt-Putt Golf story!
Tell Harris to swing away!