Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful Easter Weekend

Saturday morning, I woke up and ran a race with Kelly (have you noticed a pattern with our weekends?) then we ran some errands, played outside, did some house work and lounged around.  Saturday afternoon we had some fun coloring our Easter Eggs- they were colorful and fun to make!  Wrenn actually ended up dying her hand green-ish brown also.



Sunday, the kiddos hunted for "real" Easter eggs outside and then plastic eggs full of goodies inside.  Fun- except for the almost constant fighting "no fair- he found more", "I saw that one first", "Stop helping her", "I don't have enough", etc.- you get the idea.  I'm sure the grandparents are having a giggle at this as I'm sure Mary Beth and I did this all the time too (I remember even saying things like "she won't stop looking at me!")  Still- it is annoying and sometimes you just can't take it any more- this is when they have to be separated!






After the egg hunts, candy inhalation and some boiled eggs for dessert, they were able to take their aggravation with each other out by having a water balloon and water gun battle- very fun!  They could have done that all day- and there was much less fighting!  Later Sunday afternoon, we went swimming with Camille for a little while- also fun, but still a litte cold.


Overall a very happy Easter and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment